Friday, January 8, 2010

On my hands and knees

I wish I could use a mop. It would make life so much easier. But when it comes to cleaning the tile floors in the house, it seems like nothing works except getting down on my hands and knees with a bucket and sponge.

I feel like with a mop I can't see the dirt as well. I can't apply elbow grease where I need to. The floor just doesn't get as clean.

So I remain chained to the time-honored tradition of scrubbing the floor on my knees like Little Orphan Annie. If only I could see my house through my husband's eyes - "Why are you cleaning that? It doesn't look dirty."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!

Leave a Legacy said...

i also feel your pain because I've been going through the same thing the last week - at my house and my son and daughter in law's. I made the same comment on my blog that I don't understand why I see dirt where no one else seems to. I swear, it's a curse!

Andrea said...

Thanks you all! At least I'm not alone!