Monday, October 12, 2009

Goodbye, pretty bracelet...

No picture for this post, and here's why...

I bought a pretty silver bracelet over the weekend for $30. I wore it yesterday. I wore it today. I really liked it.

Now I find tonight I am not wearing it. Hmmm. Called Borders, no luck. Other possibilities - Wawa, the doctor's, my Township building. Most likely a parking lot.

This happened to me once about 20 years ago when I lost a bracelet I loved on a train. I guess I will figure what I figured then... At least I lost it before I got more attached to it.

I hope whoever finds it loves it and that it stays on her wrist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really stinks! I remember once, as a kid I was wearing these tiny orange enamelled frog earrings that were my mom's from when she was a kid. I came home from playing at my friends house only to find I was short one earring. We looked everywhere but that tiny frog never showed up.

Gemheaven said...

ohhh how annoying ~ I've had it happen to me before too :(

Andrea said...

Thanks so much everyone!