Monday, October 12, 2009

Goodbye, pretty bracelet...

No picture for this post, and here's why...

I bought a pretty silver bracelet over the weekend for $30. I wore it yesterday. I wore it today. I really liked it.

Now I find tonight I am not wearing it. Hmmm. Called Borders, no luck. Other possibilities - Wawa, the doctor's, my Township building. Most likely a parking lot.

This happened to me once about 20 years ago when I lost a bracelet I loved on a train. I guess I will figure what I figured then... At least I lost it before I got more attached to it.

I hope whoever finds it loves it and that it stays on her wrist.

4 comments:

6p00e54fe7e9ce8833 said...

That really stinks! I remember once, as a kid I was wearing these tiny orange enamelled frog earrings that were my mom's from when she was a kid. I came home from playing at my friends house only to find I was short one earring. We looked everywhere but that tiny frog never showed up.

Gemheaven said...

ohhh how annoying ~ I've had it happen to me before too :(

Micah said...

Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much everyone!