Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Beautiful Necklace by One of My Favorite Etsians!

I had to post about PearlEverlasting, a wonderful jewelry artist on etsy. Emily is one of the sweetest and most helpful sellers! And she makes the most gorgeous pieces! They are one-of-a kind or limited edition items and feature 100% recycled silver and 14 karat gold.

Emily has an eye for beautiful stones and some of the best craftsmanship I have run across on etsy. Her designs are elegant, and I just love them. I have several pieces of hers, but I will post one of my favorites here.

Emily's pieces arrive nicely packaged and always quickly - even from across the country. To me, she represents the best of what etsy can be!

2 comments:

Metalsgirl said...

Oh, that is lovely! I have to go check out her shop now!!

Andrea said...

Oh, do. Emily's work is so wonderful!