Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Naughty dog!


I'm trying to be understanding. Really I am. I've recently started back at work which means I am out of the house 3 days a week for 7 hours. Our cat just died 2 weeks ago. And so now my dog has started peeing in the house again. Is it protest peeing? Separation Anxiety? Bloody annoying, that's what it is.

She was a devil to housetrain when we got her from the pound 5-1/2 years ago. Effective tonight I've banned her from our recently finished basement with its new carpet until she reforms. Ruined area rugs I can handle. Ruined wall to wall and a pee-soaked slab, I cannot.

Will call the vet tomorrow for advice. Am sure I will be told extra attention and more walks are in order. In the meantime, count to 10 and hope I don't step in a wet spot.

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

aw--- but look at those eyes!

CarolynArtist said...

LOL that is one guilty looking dog! I can totally relate (with cat pee, not dog pee)! Maybe you nead The Dog Whisperer?